The Addams Family Movie Night 10/29
- $10.00 - General Admission
- Free - Children Under 3
- $50.00 - 4 Top Table
- $90.00 - Fireside Table
6335 S. Fiddlers Green Cir
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
The Addams Family (1991)
Synopsis: A stranger shows up on the Addams' doorstep, claiming to be a long-lost uncle. However, he is really a ringer in cahoots with a lawyer; and the two are trying to dupe the ghoulish family out of their fortune.
Director: Barry Sonnenfeld
Cast: Anjelica Huston, Raul Julia, Christopher Lloyd, Dan Hedaya, Christina Ricci
Runtime: 105 minutes
For more information visit IMDB.
Doors Open at 5:30pm. Movie begins at dusk.
Enjoy a Halloween themed movie within Marjorie Park featuring carnival fare from Wyly Coyote Concessions, hot drinks, and yard games.
Bottled Wine Options (must be ordered with ticket purchase at least 48 hours in advance):
Your choice of red, white, and rosé screwtop bottles may be added to your ticket order for $25 each (limit of one bottle per attendee). Cups will be provided. Must present valid/legal form of ID at check-in.
Drink tickets may also be added to your ticket order in advance or purchased on-site for beer or wine at the event. Each ticket is $7. Non-alcoholic beverages also available for purchase on site. Proceeds benefit park conservation and museum education programs.
No outside food or beverages are permitted.
Empty refillable waterbottles allowed (filling station on premises).
VIP Seating Options (All common use items are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between uses.)
High Top Tables: Includes admission to movie
Situated on the hardscape behind the VIP picnic seating, these VIP seating areas feature a high cabaret table and 4 counter-height chairs. These seating areas offer unobstructed views of the stage and mountains and are situated closer to the bar, restrooms, and concessions area. VIP tables can only accommodate a party of 4 and are an ideal choice for patrons desiring fixed seating. These VIP areas are suitable for taller patrons, patrons with mobility issues, or patrons who wish to be situated on the hardscape rather than the grass.
Price for VIP table areas is $50 (Members receive 20% off). Bottles of wine and individual drink tickets are available for purchase and may be reserved in advance with your ticket purchase.
VIP Fireside Tables: Includes admission to movie
Located on the north and south wings of the VIP Picnic Area, MOA offers exclusive VIP areas, which feature 6 Adirondack chairs and a fire table. These VIP areas seat 6 patrons in fixed low-back Adirondack chairs and offer additional space for personal belongings.
Two (2) children under the age of 3 years old may accompany 4 adults in these private spaces. No more than 6 adults and 2 children under the age of 3 are allowed in any VIP Fireside Areas.
Price for VIP table areas is $90 (Members receive 20% off). Bottles of wine and individual drink tickets are available for purchase and may be reserved in advance with your ticket purchase.
- Low-back chairs (21″ top of chair maximum height) / cushions.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Strollers are permitted, except in VIP areas.
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be cosiderate of fellow attendees to not block views.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or drinks.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals
Sponsored in part by:
|Neon CRM by Neon One|