The Family Dog Experience Tour
- $15.00 - General Admission
- Free - Kid's Ticket (3 yrs and under)
6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
General Admission: $15
Kid's Admission: Free (3 years old and under. Must be accompanied by an adult)
MOA Members: $10
Tour Time Slots:
Tours will occur Monday - Friday 10am - 3pm with the tour starting on the hour. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advanced for checkin. Tours are approximately 45 minutes.
(Tours will not be available during federal holidays, special events, or Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre concerts)
During registration, please select a time slot in the drop down menu for each attendee. Limited space per time slot.
For special accommodations, bigger groups, and after hour tours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The duration of the silent auction will last the extent of "The Family Dog Experience" through July 27th. Anyone can participate between June 23rd and July 27th. Scan the QR Code or click on the auction link to register.
Marjorie Park: Parking and Entry
Check-in at the Marjorie Park entrance with your last name or your order confirmation for admittance.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parkingis available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station. Bike racks are available for your convenience.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No chairs
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals.
For special accommodations please contact us at 303-806-0444 or email us at email@example.com
Rain or shine event.
Restrooms are available on the premises.
In case of extreme inclement weather that would prevent the event from occuring, a full refund will be issued.
Taxes & fees may apply.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|