Summer 2022 Design and Build Reception
6331 S Fiddlers Green Cir
Greenwood Village, CO 80110
Join us for the opening reception to see these unique installations. Food truck and drinks are available for purchase. This event is FREE to attend.
Join us on July 27, 5-8 PM at Marjorie Park for the opening reception of our Summer 2022 Design and Build Program installation. Eight emerging artists have come together over the summer to collaboratively create several unique, site-specific installations for Marjorie Park in only 8 weeks! Emerging artists work under the direction of our Artist Fellow, Scottie Burgess, and Resource Artist, Walter Ware. The 2022 projects are created at the University of Colorado Denver, College of Arts and Media sculpture studio. The theme provided to the artists in 2022 is "curiosities." Join us for the opening reception to see these unique installations. Food truck and drinks are available for purchase. This event is FREE to attend.
Marjorie Park: Parking and Entry
Checkin at the Marjorie Park entrance with your last name or your order confirmation for admittance.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parkingis available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station. Bike racks are available for your convenience.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
- Folding chairs and cushions
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals.
For special accommodations please contact us at 303-806-0444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain or shine event.
Restrooms are available on the premises.
In case of extreme inclement weather that would prevent the event from occuring, a full refund will be issued.
Taxes & fees may apply.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|