MOA Presents Summer Comedy Series featuring DeadRoom Comedy.
6331 S Fiddlers Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Join us for a night of laughter, food, and drinks!
Hosted by DeadRoom Comedy featuring Colorado's best comedians and nationally touring headliners!
July 28th 7-9 pm
August 11th 7-9 pm
September 22nd 7-9 pm
Food and Alcohol Vendors at venue.
Summer Comedy Series at Museum of Outdoor Arts featuring DeadRoom Comedy.
Join us for a night of laughter, food, and drinks! Hosted by DeadRoom Comedy featuring Colorado's best comedians and nationally touring headliners!
Dead Room Comedy Dates at Marjorie Park Summer 2023:
August 11th from 7 PM - 9 PM. Doors at 6 PM.
September 22nd 7 PM - 9 PM. Doors at 6 PM.
21+ event. Guests will be required to provide ID.
Small bites, beer, wine, and cocktails available for purchase.
FREE ADMISSION FOR MEMBERS!
Admission for non-members is $10.
Admission includes one drink ticket.
DeadRoom Comedy is a comedy production and performance company based in Denver, CO.
The group has grown from four founding members in 2019 to what is now a collaborative network of comedians working together locally, across the country, and internationally.
(literally just one dude from France, but it still counts).
From traditional showcases, diversity-centric productions, and entirely new takes on the art form, DeadRoom Comedy keeps killing.
Learn More about Dead Room Comedy HERE.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be considerate of fellow attendees to not block views.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Cigarette smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No chairs (seating provided)
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals.
For special accommodations please contact us at 303-806-0444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain or shine event.
Restrooms are available on the premises.
Incase of extreme inclement weather that would prevent the event from occuring, a full refund will be issued.
Taxes & fees may apply.
Sponsored in part by:
|Neon CRM by Neon One|