MOAPALOOZA: Wildflowers in Wonderland 8/28
- $150.00 - 1 General Admission
- $1,500.00 - 1VIP Fireside Table - Up to 6 people
6331 S Fiddlers Green Circle
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Includes a complimentary bar, street fare, concert, art bazaar, and a laser light show!
A benefit concert for MOA programs featuring The Petty Nicks Experience. Playing the very best of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Stevie Nicks, and Fleetwood Mac! Includes a complimentary bar, street fare, concert, art bazaar, and a laser light show! Doors open at 5pm. General admission seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Chairs will be provided. (21+ event)
The Petty Nicks Experience
There's a story that Stevie Nicks wanted to join Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...They had some major hits together; yet, she never joined the band full time. The Petty Nicks Experience is a 'What if..." idea. We combine the very best of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers and Stevie's solo work along with some Fleetwood Mac. This is just an amazing experience. It's a real Rock N Roll high!"
Benefit Concert Details
Tickets are $150 live music, food, and drink inclusive. Existing MOA members save $50!
Proceeds benefit museum education programs.
As a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, contributions to MOA are tax deductible!
VIP Fireside Table Upgrade: $1,500 for 6 people
These VIP areas seat 6 patrons in fixed low-back Adirondack chairs around a fire table and offer additional space for personal belongings.
Includes 3 bottles of wine. When you purchase a fire-side table, you will automatically become a Cricket Club Founding Member for one year.
Parking / Directions
For directions to Marjorie Park, click here.
Free public parking is available around Fiddler’s Green Circle and at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office lot east of Marjorie Park. On-street ADA parking is available for permitted vehicles at the Marjorie Park entrance on Fiddler’s Green Circle. The park is also accessible via a short walk from the Arapahoe Light Rail Station. Bike racks are available for your convenience.
The Marjorie Park entrance is accessible from the north, near the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office.
For special accommodations please contact us at 303-806-0444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain or shine event.
Restrooms are available on the premises.
Incase of extreme inclement weather that would prevent the concert from occuring, a full refund will be issued.
Taxes & fees may apply.
- Up to one empty water bottle per person. We have a filling station!
- Small bags and purses only (Subject to inspection).
- Service animals.
- Small, non-pointed umbrellas. Please be cosiderate of fellow attendees to not block views.
- Feel free to ride your bikes to the event. Bikes racks will be available at check-in and may be stored at your own risk.
The Following Are Prohibited:
- No outside food or alcohol.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Marijuana or illegal drugs. Smoking in designated areas only.
- No open flames / table top firepits of any kind.
- No large bags or backpacks.
- No chairs (seating provided)
- No laser pointers, confetti, glitter, silly string or other throwable objects.
- Airhorns or other noise-making devices.
- No staking of any equipment in the ground.
- No sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Profressional video/photo equipment, including tripods and drones.
- Inflatable furniture, tents, shade structures.
- Soliciting of any kind. No brochures, collaterals or other promotional items may be distributed.
- No pets, except service animals.
Sponsored in part by:
|Neon CRM by Neon One|